Go beyond the traditional cybersecurity awareness training and phishing campaigns.
OutThink was purpose-built by cybersecurity leaders and researchers for businesses and organisations looking to engage their people and make them the most robust defence mechanism.
Leverage the OutThink human risk management platform to build a risk-aware, sustainable cybersecurity culture through the delivery of targeted training and phishing campaigns based on employees’ attitudes and security behaviours.Schedule Demo
World’s first cybersecurity human risk management platform
OutThink is the world’s first cybersecurity human risk management platform (SaaS) that quantifies human risk. It does this by measuring employees’ security behaviours and attitudes to deliver highly targeted security awareness training and phishing campaigns to each employee.
OutThink presents live dashboards with the overall human risk picture at a department, group, or organisation level, providing the foundation for risk decision making and treatment prioritisation.
Revolutionise cybersecurity awareness training and phishing campaigns
OutThink revolutionises cybersecurity awareness training and phishing campaigns.
It does this by using data science and machine learning to measure human risk, automate improvement actions, and deliver targeted training and phishing campaigns based on employees’ attitudes and security behaviours.
OutThink is recognised by Forrester and Gartner for its unique and innovative approach. It is also rated the highest-rated security awareness solution in the 2021 Gartner Peer Insights report and for the 2nd consecutive year.
Make smarter cybersecurity decisions
Organisations successfully use our cloud human risk management platform worldwide to enable the cybersecurity culture transformation and enable their cybersecurity teams to make smarter decisions every day.
- Deliver highly personalised and targeted cybersecurity awareness training
- Generate advanced analytics (human risk intelligence) to support a data-based, risk-driven approach
- Identify who are the high-risk employees and groups in your organisation
- Understand why these employees are more likely to cause a security breach
- Learn how to support them better
- Recruit cybersecurity champions
- Assess the current cybersecurity culture in your organisation – attitudes, intentions, people’s perception, the current level of protection and security behaviours.
- Produce meaningful reports for the executive management team.
Trusted, Awarded and Certified