OutThink was purpose-built by security leaders and researchers for businesses and organisations looking to engage their people and make them the most robust defence mechanism by going beyond security awareness training into human risk management to build a risk-aware and sustainable cybersecurity culture.
OutThink is the world’s first cybersecurity human risk management platform (SaaS) that quantifies human risk by measuring employees’ security behaviours and attitudes to deliver highly targeted security awareness training to each employee. OutThink presents live dashboards with the overall human risk picture at a department, group, or organisation level, providing the foundation for risk decision making and treatment prioritisation.
Revolutionises security awareness training
OutThink revolutionises security awareness training by using data science and machine learning to measure human risk, automate improvement actions, and deliver targeted training and phishing simulations based on employees’ attitudes and security behaviours. In the Gartner Peer Insights report, recognised by Forrester and Gartner for its unique and innovative approach, OutThink is the highest-rated security awareness solution in 2021 and for the 2nd consecutive year.
Make smarter decisions
Organisations successfully use our cloud human risk management platform worldwide to enable the security culture transformation and enable their cybersecurity teams to make smarter decisions every day.
Forrester recognises OutThink for: Security Culture Mapping, Human Risk Quantification and Comprehensive SA&T.
Gartner recognises OutThink for: Adaptive Security Awareness, Phishing Simulations and Human Risk Management Platform.
- Deliver highly personalised and targeted security awareness training
- Generate advanced analytics (human risk intelligence) to support a data-based, risk-driven approach.
- Identify who are the high-risk employees and groups in your organisation
- Understand why these employees are more likely to cause a security breach
- Learn how to support them better
- Recruit cyber security champions
- Assess the current cybersecurity culture in your organisation – attitudes, intentions, people’s perception, the current level of protection and security behaviours.
- Produce meaningful reports for the executive management team.
Trusted, Awarded and Certified